Login into https://rcf.risis.io.
Create a project.
Import the scenario ‘EUPRO Projects and Participations’ into the project.
Configure the project filling the inputs:
- Title for the new dataset: Enter a name for the new dataset. For this example, we selected 'Test'.
- Keyword to search: Write the keyword you wish to search for. For this example, we selected the keyword 'internet'.
- From year: Write the year you wish to start from. For this example, we selected '2015'.
- Until year: Write the year you wish to stop at. For this example, we selected '2016'.
- Country: Choose the country you are interrested in. For this example, we selected 'IT' which stands for Italy.
- Execution title: Enter an execution title to categorize each scenario configuration execution. This field is optional.
When all the required fields are filled, you can click the button in the top right ‘Run this scenario’.
After the scenario execution is finished, check in the Outputs of the project for the new files produced:
EUPRO Projects Result and
EUPRO Participations Result.