- This scenario analyses the recombination of IPC classes (used as a proxy of the patent technological base) in order to explore its evolution over time. It detects the main recombination of technologies, agglomerates them into clusters and track how they evolve in time.
- Login into https://rcf.risis.io.
- Create a project.
- Import the scenario ‘IPC analysis’ into the project.
- Configure the project filling the inputs:
- Dataset id: Select a dataset that you have previously uploaded in this project.
- File id: Select a file from the dataset you have seleted in the previous field.
- Year span: Select the range of years that you want to analyze. For this example, we selected the years from '2000' to '2017'.
- IPC class symbol: Select a set of International Patent Classification (IPC) ids that you want to analyze.
- When all the required fields are filled, you can click on the button in the top right ‘Run this scenario’.
- After the scenario execution is finished, check in the Outputs of the project for the new files produced.