Login into https://rcf.risis.io.
Create a project.
Import the scenario 'CHEETAH extraction’ into the project.
Configure the project filling the inputs:
- User e-mail: E-mail of the user that should be given full access to the extraction.
- Country code for all entities: Choose the country you are interrested in using an Alpha-2 code format. For this example, we selected 'AT' which stands for Austria.
- Announced year for entity Main: Enter the annouced year for entity Main you're interested in. For this example, we selected '2009'.
- Completed year for entity Main: Enter the completed year for entity Main you're interested in. For this example, we selected '2009'.
- Title for the new dataset: Enter the dataset title to where files will be uploaded. For this example, we selected 'CHEETAH Test'.
- Execution title: Enter an execution title to categorize each scenario configuration execution. This field is optional.
When all the required fields are filled, you can click the button in the top right ‘Run this scenario’.
After the scenario execution is finished, check in the Outputs of the project for the new file produced:
CHEETAH results: metadata, entity types, main, M_A, ownership.